Get your Clarisse iFX Personal Learning Edition.
What does non-commercial use mean?
Clarisse iFX PLE is for non-commercial use only, as stated in the software license agreement. This means that anyone using Clarisse iFX PLE cannot create images and projects for any commercial business purposes.
What are the differences between the Clarisse iFX PLE and the commercial version of Clarisse iFX?
- A watermark image appears across all displayed and rendered images.
- Whatever the format, outputted images are systematically converted to 8 bits per channels.
- You cannot write standard Clarisse projects or export geometry to WaveFront OBJ files from Clarisse. Clarisse iFX PLE has a special file format that cannot be read by the commercial version. However, you can load or import any files supported by the commercial version of Clarisse iFX.
- Copying in the Clipboard is encrypted and you can't copy and paste data from a Clarisse iFX PLE to a commercial version. However, you can copy and paste data from a Clarisse iFX commercial version to a Clarisse iFX PLE.
- CNode and CRender don't run in PLE.
Is support available for Clarisse iFX PLE?
No, but you may find help from Clarisse Community forum users. To get official support you will need to either purchase a commercial version or an academic version.
Can I share my Clarisse iFX PLE files with other Clarisse iFX PLE users?
Can the commercial version of Clarisse iFX read files created by the PLE?
No. The commercial version of Clarisse iFX cannot read Clarisse iFX PLE files, as files created with the Clarisse iFX PLE are for non-commercial use only. It is not possible to convert Clarisse iFX PLE files to the commercial file format.
Can Clarisse iFX PLE read files from the commercial version of Clarisse iFX?
Yes. Clarisse iFX PLE can read files from the commercial version of Clarisse iFX.
Will Clarisse iFX PLE get updated?
Yes it follows the updates of the commercial version.
Will I be able to convert Clarisse iFX PLE files into regular Clarisse iFX files?
No, Clarisse iFX PLE is intended only as a non-commercial learning tool.
Where can I find tutorials?
You can find them at the end of Clarisse iFX user documentation.
What is included with Clarisse iFX PLE download?
It includes the software, online documentation and a complete set of tutorials teaching you the basics of using Clarisse iFX.