Type of Position: Full-time
Location: Head Office (Monpellier, France) or other EU location (inc. UK)
This is a rare invitation for a people enthusiast to join a highly creative, international, and entrepreneurial group to help build our team!
The Head of HR is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Isotropix, maker of leading 3D content creation and rendering software Clarisse. Reporting to the CFO, the Head of HR will play an integral role in our organization, and be tasked with building an HR foundation to support company growth.
We’re looking for someone to establish our in-house HR function and collaborate with business leaders as we continue to build and cultivate an engaging, globally distributed, workplace centered on the Isotropix values. If you thrive on ownership, have experience building an HR function with a global remit in a start-up environment, and enjoy working creatively and collaboratively with teammates, this is the role for you! This role is both strategic and hands on, and will provide support to management and drive programs to make Isotropix a great place to work. This role is critical in supporting us to take Isotropix to the next level, and building an organization that attracts and retains the right people.
- Partner with leadership to develop the organization's HR strategy by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling staff.
- Work closely with leadership to evaluate workforce planning needs and on organizational design recommendations.
- Evaluate tools, resources, and content across all functional areas of HR that will propel Isotropix forward.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements for international offices by studying existing and new legislation.
- Identify and implement HR programs centered around employee acquisition, engagement, performance, learning & development, and retention of our talented team.
- Help to evaluate and develop new policies to support a growing, international company.
- 10+ years HR experience, degree preferred.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- Experience building teams and companies in international markets.
- Experience supporting technology teams and companies, preferred.
- Bilingual or working level proficiency in both English and French, preferred.
- Team player and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Experience using many different HR tools and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
What we Offer
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders.
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Office-based, hybrid and remote work opportunities.
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it.
Isotropix is the maker of leading 3D content creation and rendering software Clarisse, used globally to create stunning, award-winning content for Film, Games and Visualization. We’re passionate about VFX and Animation. Our clients and partners range from major feature film studios and AAA game developers, to boutique studios and independent artists.